What are the rules?
- You have to be eighteen and over to use the site.
- You’re only allowed one account.
- No contact details in titles or descriptions. Please add them to the right fields. That way you’ll have more room to describe what you’re selling.
- Clean, clear and accurate photos please. We’ll ask you to take them down they aren’t clear or accurate
- No links to other websites in your ad. There’s a dedicated field for this when you post your ad.
- Choose the best category you can. This will give you the best exposure and keep our site clean and tidy.
- One ad per item, and one item per ad. Just so nobody gets confused, don't post duplicate ads.
- Highlight the best bits of your item, not our brand. We don’t endorse or support one thing over another.
- Only sell it if you have it. Wait till you have it before you try to sell it, like with pre-ordered tickets.
- No spam please. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads. Let’s keep our community as clean as we can.
- And finally: if you’ve sold it, take the ad down (and maybe post something else)
What if someone keeps breaking the rules?
We remove their ads. Every time we do, we send them an email to let them know why. If they carry on, we might not refund them for payments they’ve made.
You can find out more in our terms and conditions.