- What can’t I buy or sell on Heybazaar?
- Are ads on Heybazaar free?
- Which category should I post in?
- Where has my ad gone?
- What do I do if I've been hacked?
- How do I post an ad?
- Where has my ad gone?
- How can I put photos on my ad?
- Are fake items allowed on Heybazaar?
- What are the rules?
Anything illegal or unsafe. Or something our Heybazaar community has asked us not to list. If we feel you’ve put up a banned item, we’ll ask you to take it down, or take it down ourselves.
Adult rated material
- Adult entertainment, like blue movies
- Enhancing drugs
- Sex toys
- Protected species or even their parts
Animal Trapping Devices
- With the exception of fish traps and pony traps (carts)
- Cigarettes, cigars and loose tobacco
- Electronic cigarettes are allowed, but the liquids used to refill them aren't
Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Illegal drugs
- Prescription drugs, including ones you can buy over the counter
- Contact lenses because they require prescriptions
- Anything where the sole use is to help someone take drugs
- Legal highs
Fake, replica or trademark items
- Nothing fake, copied or unauthorized
- Something with a company name/logo but wasn’t made or endorsed by them could be pirated, duplicated, backed-up, bootlegged or something else.
Firearms and ammunition (even if they’re legal to buy)
- Guns, including air guns, replica guns, paintball guns and silencers
- Ammunition, including ammo for paintball
- Hunting equipment
- Paintball paraphernalia (goggles, gloves) is allowed
Fireworks of any kind
Hate organizations of any kind
Human parts, remains or services
- Blood, bone and waste
- Sperm and eggs
- Donor, surrogacy and fertility services
- Used pregnancy tests
- If you’d like to give your pass to someone else, get in touch with your council.
- You’re not allowed to sell bulk emails, Internet Protocol (IP), instant messenger (IM), or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers or other personal info
- No tools or software designed to send spam either
Security tag removal itemsStolen goods
- you’re not allowed to sell blocked phones or no-signal phones either. We’ll help the police convict anyone who deals in stolen goods
- Did you know it’s illegal to sell supplements that contain DMAA?
- Games consoles
- Copied games, dvds and computer software
- No R4 cards please, with or without the console
- That’s software to help you unlock any electronic item, like a phone
Best to keep the following to yourself:
- Briefs, knickers, thongs, boxer shorts, nappies and so on
It’s illegal to buy or sell votes in Kenya.
Weapons and knives
- Chef and kitchen knives
- Crossbows and archery sets
- Historical and ornamental weapons (like Samurai swords and bayonets)
Are ads on Heybazaar free?
Which category should I post in?
Where has my ad gone?
If not, then it’s us. We’ve either deleted your ad because there was a lot to change and it’s easier for you to create a new one, or we’ve put it in an edit state. If it’s in edit, you’ll need to tweak it a little and re-post it from your ‘Manage my Ads’.
Another reason could be that we've blocked your account from being able to post on the site. This could have happened because you broke our rules and we made a decision to restrict your access, or your account was hacked.
We always send an email if there was something wrong with your ad.
What do I do if I've been hacked?
Contact us immediately. We'll need you to change your password and confirm to us that you've done so. Once we're sure that you're the rightful owner of your account and the password is changed, we'll send in a request to reset your account status.
What are the top reason why post are we deleted?
- Your ad was in the wrong category
- You’ve posted more than one of the same ad
- You’ve broken one of our main rules
Go to the ‘Post an Ad’ page
- Click on ‘Add image’
- Use the pop-up to look for the photos you want on your device
- Either add them with the Heybazaar app (on your phone) or move them to your computer and upload them through there
Are fake items allowed on Heybazaar?
How to use Heybazaar
What are the rules?
- You have to be eighteen and over to use the site.
- You’re only allowed one account.
- No contact details in titles or descriptions. Please add them to the right fields. That way you’ll have more room to describe what you’re selling.
- Clean, clear and accurate photos please. We’ll ask you to take them down if they aren’t clear or accurate
- No links to other websites in your ad. There’s a dedicated field for this when you post your ad.
- Choose the best category you can. This will give you the best exposure and keep our site clean and tidy.
- One ad per item, and one item per ad. Just so nobody gets confused, don't post duplicate ads.
- Highlight the best bits of your item, not our brand. We don’t endorse or support one thing over another.
- Only sell it if you have it. Wait till you have it before you try to sell it, like with pre-ordered tickets.
- No spam please. This includes ad spam and keyword spamming in ads. Let’s keep our community as clean as we can.
- No to 'Not Allowed items' items please.
- And finally: if you’ve sold it, take the ad down (and maybe post something else)
- Heybazaar for Business< Prev