Sales Operations Lead
- Processing product orders and contracts.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date and accuracy of data.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales teams with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Keeping track of sales targets.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- CRM Management.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers and best practice.
- Manage and deliver an end-to-end campaign service for key clients within SLA’s; including the posting/promoting of adverts, assigning tracking systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience with CRM’s (Salesforce desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervisory/management /team leading experience of internal sales support staff gained in a sales driven environment desirable.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously with high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- Ability to work through issues with customers, employees, and colleagues in a calm, proficient and effective manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at a company growing in revenue.
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, tenacious, enthusiastic and driven individual, to lead Heybazaar Sales Operations function. Relationship building, people management and staff development will be a key part of the role as well as daily administrative tasks to aid the sales team. You will also be responsible for enhancing the Sales Operations team’s capability to assist with all requests within SLA’s and support the overall needs of the B2C Management team.
As the Outbound Tele/sales Executive your primary objective will be to drive sales for the Heybazaar using various methods including cold calling, prospecting, market research and advertising.
Role and Responsibilities
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads.
- Competitive awareness.
- Keep up to date on market knowledge and trends.
- Review all up sell opportunities within your client base/ geography.
- Full transparency on pipeline for accurate forecasting to line manager.
- Manage key sales ratios & conversions to ensure target achievement.
- Effective time management to enable maximum efficiency and output through the day/ week/ month.
- Ensure that the CRM is always up-to-date and accurate with regard client conversations and related emails/notes.
- Achieve and over exceed daily CSFs and performance metrics (calls, proposals etc).
- Built up a portfolio of new customers using cold calling and prospecting.
- Call warm customers and convert them to paying clients.
- Close sales and direct clients through the sign up and implementation steps.
- Liaise closely with the Customer Service & Development teams to ensure continued world class user experience.
- Document sales trends and customer/prospect feedback and report back to management.
- Research opportunities and competition.
- Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in business to business sales
- Able to demonstrate sales call structure techniques, Cold and warm calling experience.
- Proven success in working towards targets.
- Proven work experience in a culture that manages productivity via CSF’s.
- Always aiming to exceed expectations and surprise people with your ability.
- Articulate, both verbally and in written communication, Confident and assured telephone manner.
- Personable and able to build relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Knowledgeable in digital media with an understanding of how channels work. You do not need to have worked in this industry but should be passionate about digital.
- A Property background is desirable but not essential.
- Use of CRM systems and proficient in Microsoft programs
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A self-motivated person who is passionate about customer focused monetization, innovation and delivering exceptional results.
- The ability to work independently and the confidence to question where necessary.
- An open, sharing and interactive approach.
- Can gain buy in and influence stakeholders positively to achieve results.
- The ability to create clarity and structure.
- Personable individual who is fun to be around.